Partial

Showcase your petz, whether they be hexed or bred, new or old!

Moderators:Almea, shannon, JT

shade
Super Glue
Super Glue
Petz Version:3, 4 & 5
Partial

Post by shade » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:44 am

Uhh...I should be punished. This is only a small portion of the petz I need to show off. Shool has been over whelming. I will get the others out as fast as I can so if you know I got a pet from you within lets say the last month-2 months and you don't see it in here just keep you eyes open for more.

Bull Frog is my dog from Sheba's Restore Orgianl Colors adoptions. I picked him because I wanted a bullie and he had very pretty eyes. He was painted green and he is a bullie. What do you get when you have a green bull? A Bull Frog! Well at least it made since to me. He isn't very good at learning tricks but that's okay he is beautiful and so that is forgivable.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
All of these guys came from Valerian House on RKC, she gives out grab bag kind of things to people who want them as she breeds. I had seen some very positive comments and thought "Why not?"Mot was the first of them that I met. My first thought was "I love her eyes." and then she had lots of personality. Well...lots of sweetness. She loves being loved on and playing with balls or even fetch. Screen is a beautiful dog, sheepie tail! She is almost always smiling but every once in a while she pouts and even that is adorable.Sens is amazingly beautiful. I'm so happy to have gotten her. I love her eyes. Sunrak is just amazing. He would go nearly perfectly with a breeding project I'm working on but his body is the wrong shape, oh well he could add some great geenes once I get far enough into the lines.When I saw Till I wasn't quite sure what to think. His body is a bit odd but he started running around with his pouty face and all I could say was "Don't worry kitty I will love you!" Trafalgar, what a mouthful for such a small dog. The star ball is as big as his head. He is(as far as I can tell) a perfectly porportioned mini-dalie.

ImageImage
These two amazing alleys are from Buffy@BFDK. A Crumpet caught my eye right away, he is so beautiful. All black with cream socks...Then his green eyes. He is such a sweetie too. He has his alley moments but not too many. And he does tricks! And then I saw A Peanut Butter. She was just to pretty to turn away from. I really don't know what makes her so amazing to me, I really don't like the color combination she has often, I'm not big on tan(gold) eyed catz, or anything else I see on her. But I can't say I'm sorry I impusivly applied. There are moments she reminds me of a meezer but for the most part she is all alley.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
These gues all came from Aubrey@Sardonyx(obviously) and all from the reject page too(unless I spaced out on an actuall adoption). Blow-Pop loved the mouse. He just kept playing with the little guy. I love the fluffy tail and the brown on red is so subtle that I forget he isn't all red. Bluc's eyes were what drew me. They are a very pretty green. Boosin is very special. I had a large cat named Boo who was orange with green eyes. Thus why I wanted this cat. I didn't want to name him Boo because Boo had now white and wasn't quite that orange. So I called him Boosin. Bo-Peep, no I didn't do the wrong color he really is a he, He had intials with b and p in them and I thought "Bo-Peep" since he is kinda fuffy like a sheep? Any ways I love him, he pulls the most awesome expresions, even if he was a bit nasty to that little mouse. Chajam was just too cute to ignore. Why she had gotten put on a reject page is beyond me. She is so beautiful and has some pretty funny expresions. She loves her ball of yarn.Cheesy Mac has some pretty colors not the least of which is his gray eyes. Friskies, tell me that cat isn't pretty amazing? He does tricks, fluffy tail great hunter(he caught the mouse every time it came out) and some pretty coloring as well. Meow Mix is...unique. I wanted her tail and colors and got a whole bunch of cattitude. She has some awesome expressions when she faces the camera. And hated the fish treats. Oh did I mention she plays fetch? Though she won't give the ball back. Petigree was one I wanted for his colors,not my cream and white but pretty none the less. He is also a trickster though he only does a couple tricks. My favotie is the up trick he does when he covers his face. Tootsie-Pop is a pretty kitty yes? Notice the theme of puffy tails? Yeah I may have an obssession. But he also has pretty eyes. He didn't do tricks but he didn't do the angry hunting face either. He reminded me more of a dog when he bent down to bounce at treats.

ImageImage
Well technically I didn't adopt them together I did apply for them at the same time on pugs. I rember seeing Shabu's file and thinking "That's so cute" so when I saw a custom available on PUGs I had to apply. And Milo was just adorable. Even though I don't like pink eyes he is just too cute and he just wouldn't look right with any other color of eyes. I don't know what was wrong with the vegies but Shabu wanted nothing to do with them. Luckily I have a bowl of meat that she didn't want anything to do with either so I don't have a carniverous bunny. She ate baby food though so the verdict is still out on whether or not somehting is wrong with her. She loves tormenting the mice she also loves being loved on. She thinks Milo is a bit weird though. He isn't sure what to think of her. Milo is such a good boy. He loved being loved on and doing tricks. He also liked the mice. He wouldn't play with "dog" toys though. Tenis ball, star ball, anything my other dogz played with he wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. He did decided cat toyz were acceptable.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
More from Aubrey@Sardonyx.These guys were too cute. I wanted to adopt them with the first set but there were too many so I settled for applying for them after I got the first set. Yes I may have an addiction to poof tails. Over really isn't that mean as long as you aren't a mouse. He growls and prowls and torments the poor things. His buddy is Begees and BasApp. Though BasApp and Begees can't stand eachother. Can, BluZin, and ButRol love everyone almost. Can and Bluzin have a very love hate relationship. One minute they are fighting the next they love eachother.Can are tricksters.
Last edited by shade on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bec
Solder
Solder

Post by Bec » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:13 am

They're all so cute! I particularly love Shabu, Milo, and BasApp!
-Bec-
Image ImageImage

Sardonyx
Velcro
Velcro

Post by Sardonyx » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:47 am

Bull Frog and Mott are so gorgeous! And I love Shabu's colors!
Thank you for showing off all those kitties from me! ^^ They look really happy with you!
~Sardonyx//Rampant!~
Adoptions & Petzy Things // Crew Site & Breeding Requests

Arie
Weld
Weld
Petz Version:4 & 5

Post by Arie » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:10 am

Bull Frog is a stunner!

Shebaatje
Weld
Weld

Post by Shebaatje » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Ah^^ I'm glad you're enjoying Bull Frog! I really love that name and he sure was one of my favorites from that thread as well=] haha.

I think Bluc has such a lovely color combination as well and I'm loving Boosin's eyes against that coat of his! :heart:
I'm not lost, just undiscovered.

shade
Super Glue
Super Glue
Petz Version:3, 4 & 5

Post by shade » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:01 pm

Thank you all. Milo is worming his way to one of my favorite petz and Shabu is just so rotten XP and I spoil her too. I was thrilled to get Bull Frog and discover his colors.